PinballDroid PinballDroid

If this was a real physics engine i don't like a pinball game using physics then. Ball was moving too fast hard for me to play and precision time things.

The layout and design looked the same exact as the pinball game in windows. In every way, i felt like i had played this pinball game before and it wasn't very original or intriguing. I would prolly enjoy it better if it had a more creative layout.

WOZAO I: Binary Intro WOZAO I: Binary Intro

man i learned all this stuff last year. Honestly i don't really understand why its so important to understand the engineering of computers when your programming considering the languages already handle all the difficult things for you.

But i understand why its important to know how the operate, its more like knowledge you should know but not really master unless you want to create your own computer.

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks for the review and score!

I do think it's useful when I program, even at a high level. For example, it's useful to know the size of each number representation method so you know how to choose the best option to optimise the program. It probably doesn't help in JavaScript, but even in AS3 we have int, uint and Number. Also, it's helpful to know how to avoid overflow and underflow error.

I agree though, it isn't necessary to master it. :)

Tic Tac Toe+ Tic Tac Toe+

Cool stuff bro? Why didn't you solve that 2way problem?

You solved the first one. Why not the crazy one?