PinballDroid PinballDroid

If this was a real physics engine i don't like a pinball game using physics then. Ball was moving too fast hard for me to play and precision time things.

The layout and design looked the same exact as the pinball game in windows. In every way, i felt like i had played this pinball game before and it wasn't very original or intriguing. I would prolly enjoy it better if it had a more creative layout.

WOZAO I: Binary Intro WOZAO I: Binary Intro

man i learned all this stuff last year. Honestly i don't really understand why its so important to understand the engineering of computers when your programming considering the languages already handle all the difficult things for you.

But i understand why its important to know how the operate, its more like knowledge you should know but not really master unless you want to create your own computer.

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks for the review and score!

I do think it's useful when I program, even at a high level. For example, it's useful to know the size of each number representation method so you know how to choose the best option to optimise the program. It probably doesn't help in JavaScript, but even in AS3 we have int, uint and Number. Also, it's helpful to know how to avoid overflow and underflow error.

I agree though, it isn't necessary to master it. :)

Tic Tac Toe+ Tic Tac Toe+

Cool stuff bro? Why didn't you solve that 2way problem?

You solved the first one. Why not the crazy one?

Bullet Digital Paint Practice Bullet Digital Paint Practice

First of all you used a bad reference for the drawing. The back end of the bullet is out of focus and burred and your lacking alot of potential detail. Then there are some issues on how you drew the lighting on the bullet it doesn't particularly match your original. You have some differences in the shadow and the back part of your bullet isnt as convincing as it should be. Simply because your working with a bad reference.

Now you if drew the blurr with the image and studied that it would of been fine. But trying to correct faulty references isn't a good idea unless you have done the studies and know the knowledge ahead of time.

Drink/Drown Drink/Drown

Good job on this and interesting concept. It's like one of those never ending cycles people draw sometimes.

Beware the Wild Shrimp! Beware the Wild Shrimp!

lol